Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Spheres

Yeah, I'll just post the rest of my spheres that I worked on in class last Thursday before I leave for the day.


The blurry version
Listening to: "Obvious" - Hey Monday


This one showed a lot more improvement as I have progressed.
Listening to: "Turn the Clock" - Hey Monday


More like a monster ball here hehehe...


Some cloudy effect with the brush...


Could've looked better, but I'm already satisfied enough with this result.
Lakers won btw 124 - 105. 4 - 0 BABY!!! We unbeatable!! Sarah, I know you're watching too, and you must be very happy! Someday I will see that beautiful smile on your face when I see you in person for the first time. I love you everyday... I miss seeing your face on TV now that "Idol" has finished. =( Hope you're okay...

Listening to: "Set Off" - Hey Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment